"I offer services with the aim to prevent and treat mental illness at the work place"
I offer services in organizational psychology with the aim to prevent and treat mental illness at the work place.
I also support managers in developing their leadership skills both individually and in group.
My work as an organisational psychologist is based on behavioural psychology and is always “tailormade” for the company in question.
Below I describe some of the courses/interventions that I can provide, but I recommend you to contact me for further information and specific courses tailored to your needs. This first consultation is free of charge with no further commitment.
– Courses in mindfulness/focus training
– Managing conflicts
– Learn to handle stress and keep a high productivity (both employees and leaders)
– Course and skill training in feedback and communication
– Understanding the basics in behavioural psychology applied to companies
– Rehabilitation from mental illness